Fedora 30 is reaching End-of-life in a few days (19.05.2020). But after upgrading i lerned that ZFS is not yet building with the newer kernels used by Fedora 31 😞 (#10257).
- Download a old Kernel from https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1491433 (kernel, kernel-core, kernel-devel, kernel-modules)
- Install the downloaded rpm's
rpm -Uhv --oldpackage kernel-*
- Make sure you're now using the old Kernel
- Compile the ZFS Module for the running Kernel
dkms install -m zfs -v 0.8.3 -k $(uname -r)
- Check your ZFS Pool status